- Duration: 2 hours
- Price: $60.00
This workshop is for photographers that have purchased a Speedlight to go on top of their camera e.g. Canon, Nikon, Yongnuo and the like.
Speedlight Flash Introduction is a hands-on workshop that will give students a better understanding of how Speedlights/Flashguns operate and the modes they work best in.
NOTE:Anyone with a Speedlight/Flashgun need not do the Pop-up Flash workshop, as the outcomes are much the same; however, they are somewhat more in-depth.
What you will need:
- Fully charged DSLR camera
- Memory card
- Speedlight/Flashgun.+ fully charged batteries
- Speedlight/Flashgun user manual.
- User Manual
- Notepad and pen
- You will learn why you might use your Flashgun in the daylight and be given a demonstration of how it can be used.
- You will learn how to manipulate undesirable shadows, reducing their size and pushing them into a position better suited to the image you’re trying to capture.
- You will learn how to control the overpowering light from a flash.
- You will learn the technique used to avoid light reflection in eye glasses and windows.
- You will learn about flash compensation and how it can work in a photographer’s favour.
ADDITIONAL NOTE:Students will be given the opportunity to practice everything they learn as they learn it on the night. This course might run overtime.